For Stucco and EIFS
Ours are better because:
- Other stencils leak into the grout joints, so touch-up is a big problem.
Not with ours. There is minimal to no leaking.
- Thicker, so they look more authentic.
- Manufactured from foam plastic – not paper.
- Will not break off the corners of the bricks when you remove them.
- More friendly shape (43”L x 32”W) and more footage (9.55 sq. ft.) per stencil gives you more production.
- They do break when you take them off, but that is by design. It is quicker because you don’t have to worry about the corners breaking.
$597.50 - 50 stencils per box.*
*478 square feet per box
Ours are less expensive and up to 50% cheaper and better quality.
That's up to .75 cents or more cheaper per foot.
Free shipping through July
on All orders
©2008 BRICKTEMPLATE, LLC. All Rights Reserved.